Our Consulting Experience
We have a proven track record of working with provincial Ministries of Health throughout Canada and with National organizations supporting Health Delivery Organizations in the U.S. and Canada. Our experience includes:
- Extensive Senior Level health management experience.
- Full audit of a provincial RIS/PACS project servicing 58 sites and a population of 1.1 million.
- Providing Project Management and Subject Matter experts to a large First Nations Health Services Organization to assist in the implementation of a culturally based community services.
- Providing consulting for the development of a provincal Architecture including physician order communications for a population base of 3.6 million.
- Providing lab terminology consulting for mulltiple provincial lab repositories servicing a populations of 1 million., 4.5 million and 13.5 million.
- Providing multiple Clincial Subjet Matter Experts to provincial health programs.
- Providing a Vulnerability Assessment and Solutions Report to a provincial Ministry of Health web service.
- Team Lead for Standards Uptake and Stakeholder Engagment for a national e-Health funder.
- Providing long term Project Management Service for a national e-Health funder covering two Canadian jurisdictions and Health IT investments of over $400 Million.
- Providing multiple consultants for the development of a US Federally
regulated Certiification Program in the U.S. including Clinical Quality Measures.
- Conducted multiple Privacy Impact Analysis for a health jurisdiction of 3.6 Million.
- Process and Quality improvement projects including Kaizen, TQM
and Six Sigma.